Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Rear wash/wipe
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Comfort suspension
- Apple car play/Android Auto
- Rear parking sensor
- Remote fuel flap release
- Outside temperature gauge
- Electric folding door mirrors
- Chrome effect dashboard facia
- Steering wheel mounted audio/phone controls
- Body colour door handles
- LED daytime running lights
- Dual zone climate control
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- Cloth upholstery
- Rear reading lights
- Navigation system pack - Ateca
- Front side airbags
- Height adjustable driver's seat
- Locking wheel bolts
- XDS electronic differential lock
- Driver/passenger sunvisors with illuminated vanity mirrors
|Maximum speed||114 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||999 cc|
|Kerb weight||1830 kg|
|Vehicle length||4363 mm|
|Vehicle width||1841 mm|
|Vehicle height||1601 mm|
|Tank capacity||50 l|
|CO2 (NEDC)||120.0 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.